Saturday, July 23, 2011

my pet!

hi jammers! i have been on holiday, so couldn't post. but i got a new pet today! i took a pic, it's called quickwings, it's a butterfly. i dunno when they came out so sorry if they're like 2 or 3 days "old". the new plushies are cool too, new patterns for them! i might get some soon. any here's the pet pic:
name: quickwings. colour: light purple/ dark purple. symbol code: mushroom, flower, phantom, moon.
ok so that's it. you can see my other pets if you look closely. (and my clothes, but they're not ment to be  in the pic! lol, :) ) I gotta go now. well i don't have too... but i will.
so, JAM ON GUYS!]
BYE!

1 comment:

Please be nice! No swear words (mean words, cuss words, etc.) And again, PLEASE BE NICE!

Post Highlights

If something is not visible, highlight it and contact me (email below)! Make sure to include the title of the post in the email!!!

AJS's Email!

Well, email AJS at: key99ajsNEW@gmail.com

Posts below!!!

Posts below!!!