Friday, April 15, 2011

THREE New Codes + New Land + New Animal + My NEW Animals + New Clothes......You Get The Idea.......

The new codes, I'll get to in a minute. First, NEW LAND! Second, NEW ANIMAL! ^The new land is called Appondale! The new animal is an....ELEPHANT!

(Elephant)
(Appondale)
(My new animals)
(New Codes! (3))

(That's the line for typing, not an "l")

Hope these codes work! (They all give 1000 gems!)

Here are the new clothes:

And (drum roll)
What's this?
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
And now for den items (finally)!
:)---> :|-------> :(--------> :'(!!!!!!!!
Well, that's it! Bye!


6 comments:

  1. Leaping/jessica87699:28 PM, May 29, 2011

    Yeah, I do know most of this, but I didn't know that there was a playsmart code, even though it does no help because I used my code already, thank you for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know those codes but they didn't work when i used them. IS THAT BAD???

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know all those codes but thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have know idea whats going to happen but these are out dated

    ReplyDelete
  5. you need to update the codes. there old and expired

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice! No swear words (mean words, cuss words, etc.) And again, PLEASE BE NICE!

Post Highlights

If something is not visible, highlight it and contact me (email below)! Make sure to include the title of the post in the email!!!

AJS's Email!

Well, email AJS at: key99ajsNEW@gmail.com

Posts below!!!

Posts below!!!