Wednesday, August 31, 2011

HI guys. look what was on my blog in a comment:

Anonymous said...


this blog sucks no one will come to your party bicutboo -tech66

WHAT! if that wasn't you, tech, no offence. you seemed really nice when i met you. i think someone is impersonating tech. something like this happened to key too, and i wanna say this to the impersonating tech, or real one, whichever posted that comment: KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF! IF YOU GOT NOTHING NIE TO SAY DONT BOTHER TALKING AT ALL! GRR! 
so tech? did you do that comment? IF SOMEONE IF IMPERSONATING TECH66 IWILL GET THEM!
BYE JAMMERS!
ps come to my party in one hour now! if you can! so i posted this on wcc to!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh.... I'll help you, Biscuitboo! I am I good problem solver. Can you link me to the scene of the crime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANOTHER imposter!? Someone is impostering him on Ironwulf's blog too! That isnt tech, I know it! -Steelwing22 gloomy

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice! No swear words (mean words, cuss words, etc.) And again, PLEASE BE NICE!

Post Highlights

If something is not visible, highlight it and contact me (email below)! Make sure to include the title of the post in the email!!!

AJS's Email!

Well, email AJS at: key99ajsNEW@gmail.com

Posts below!!!

Posts below!!!