Friday, December 2, 2011

Something to remember...

Key99
A lot of people have been complaining about my records of animal jam. Do you guys know what a blog is ABOUT?! A blog is something that you post your records on. I'm not going to delete every post you say is bad just for your own personal viewing. Let me post what I need to! What if one day I forgot about SpotClan, and someone told me to delete everything on it, how would I know what SpotClan was about? Think people!!!

Keep the comments going and keep them nice people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice! No swear words (mean words, cuss words, etc.) And again, PLEASE BE NICE!

Post Highlights

If something is not visible, highlight it and contact me (email below)! Make sure to include the title of the post in the email!!!

AJS's Email!

Well, email AJS at: key99ajsNEW@gmail.com

Posts below!!!

Posts below!!!