Sunday, February 19, 2012

Glitch...

Key99
Hey ppl. I was on aj today and when I was going to go to Brady Barr's lab, I saw a bunch of people floating around. I went to cheats guru and sure enough, it told me how to do it.


Glitch - Coll glith! o3o

by Unregistered Feb 14, 2012
Everyone, I know a cool glitch. Here are the steps:
1. Go to the Lost Temple if Zios.
2. Go between the window and Brady Barr's Lab.
3. Click the door and then the window really fast. Keep on clicking until you get on the building.
To get on a door, follow these steps:
1. Be on the building.
2. Change animals and while you're changing, click a door.
Thank you all.
~rootbeer690~


Original page: http://www.cheatsguru.com/pc/animal_jam/cheats/2188845.htm



I tried this and it worked. Here's a funny pic:
(click for bigger view :) )

8 comments:

  1. I tried to do it. It did not work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to click it a lot of times over and over again!

      :P

      Delete
  2. I do and it really aggrivates me. I hope moderators do not need to ride on elephants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, you don't have to...but you can...:)

      Delete
    2. I actually now can do the glitch!! EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! That's me screaming with joy. Also the views and comments on my blog have gone down so please visit it at
      www.animaljamtruth.blogspot.com
      Thanks! Also if you like the blog friend me at
      rosieknows1
      P.S. Key99 I asked to friend you. Please accept it because we "know" each other and I am a moderator on your blog. Ehem Ehem very fancy! :D

      Delete
  3. Im wolves are awesome now, so ltns (long time no see) key see ya around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dibbs on riding elephant next :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Faithpie STOP BEING MEAN IN THAT SECON!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice! No swear words (mean words, cuss words, etc.) And again, PLEASE BE NICE!

Post Highlights

If something is not visible, highlight it and contact me (email below)! Make sure to include the title of the post in the email!!!

AJS's Email!

Well, email AJS at: key99ajsNEW@gmail.com

Posts below!!!

Posts below!!!