Saturday, January 17, 2015

Aaaaand....it's 2015

What ze heck...what...what...I don't know...

It's been...I think a year or two since I last posted-idontknoworcare :P

I've grown up though, I've stopped playing Animal Jam.

Now, I know some of you will be like:

"NNOOOOOE! AJ IS LOVE AJ IS LIFE"

But, I just don't have fun with it anymore. I tried it yesterday, but I just didn't get the feeling of "I'm going to play this in the morning and cry when I have to go to school" like I used to have.

I would actually be very surprised if any of you guys out there play AJ still, it's been 2 fricken years.

I'm not saying it's a bad game, it's a GREAT game for young people who want to learn about nature 'n' shtuff. It's just...not something a 13 year old should play.

So, this will be my second to last post. But, in memory of this, I'm going to allow any one of you to ask a question in the comments and I will answer it. It can be about anything you want, any of the personal info (like my name) that you've always wanted to know, you can ask. *AS LONG AS YOU DON'T ASK FOR MY ADDRESS YOU PEDOPHILE!!!*

So yeah! I'll post it when I get the chance, I'll answer any of the questions I get in full honesty. *UNLESS ITS FRICKEN ABOUT MY ADDRESS, STALKER!*

Baiiie!

1 comment:

  1. i shouldmaybe say since i dont really bother checking a million blogs if u do ever see this just go to woodswolfcodecentral bc me, woods, and mill still check it periodically (its not even aj tho its mostly memes and me tryin to reconnect with ppl)

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice! No swear words (mean words, cuss words, etc.) And again, PLEASE BE NICE!

Post Highlights

If something is not visible, highlight it and contact me (email below)! Make sure to include the title of the post in the email!!!

AJS's Email!

Well, email AJS at: key99ajsNEW@gmail.com

Posts below!!!

Posts below!!!