Tuesday, March 5, 2019

y'all...


this is a whole new level of awkward considering the fact i was a hot minute out of the womb when i started playing aj.

i forgot all about like. all of this? and while it was a good time of my life i just feel like i owe someone who's still out there an explanation. maybe it's just for myself.

it's purpletacos. my account was hacked and then deleted because i was so desperate for membership lol rip x i gave up on everything and then got on with my life.

if key ever finds this, hey. i saw ur post in 2018. i'm glad ur true to urself and i wish u the best. miss u. i hope ur safe and that u have a good life.

anywho aj deleted my account and i'm offended

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice! No swear words (mean words, cuss words, etc.) And again, PLEASE BE NICE!

Post Highlights

If something is not visible, highlight it and contact me (email below)! Make sure to include the title of the post in the email!!!

AJS's Email!

Well, email AJS at: key99ajsNEW@gmail.com

Posts below!!!

Posts below!!!