Monday, June 20, 2011

owwwh fuzzy!

by woodswolf:ellHello... Fuzzy...
I don't know if you will see this... but I just want to say...
This was your first post...
I want there to be a last. A true ending, instead of just stretched time in a vacuum with no end and no beginning.
AJR was born. If you want it to... be life-like...
AJR must die.
That is the cycle of the universe. It's not bad... but...
AJR must die.
If you don't see this... I don't blame you... just respond to my e-mail. Even just a 'no' will be fine...
People look up to you, Fuzzy. They do. That's why I made my blog.
Random thoughts are flying through my fingers onto the keyboard because I know that these could be the last ones I type for Fuzzy Shyivy...
Please. Have mercy on all of us. Don't quit...
If you must quit, don't draw it out forever like an infinitely-big crayon on a conveyer belt... drawing a straight line until eternity... never stopping... never ceasing...
Never dying.
Everyone NEEDS you, Fuzzy. The only reason those sites are out there are because those people who made them RESPECT YOU. They wanted to be like the eternally-awesome Fuzzy Shyivy...
They wanted to be you.
If you must go... I would donate your account. To anyone. To take care of it... to not let it be one of the ones that is just there and gone like the lightning in the storm... like the fire under the water... like the light in the deepest crevasse in the darkest lake...
Make it fast, Fuzzy. Make it fast.
Tell others. Then do it.
But not yet...
Even better... be like Harry Potter.
Thousands of people idolized him... said that he was their only hope...
He let Voldemort kill him...
And he came back. He came back again. To save them.
He came back to save them.
He came BACK.
Be a Harry, Fuzzy.
Harry and Fuzzy aren't that different... one, if spelled differently, means the same as the other...
Harry. Hairy. Hairy = Fuzzy.
And what did Harry do?
Tell me what he did.
He came BACK.
If this is the final comment on AJR... I will never know.
Hairy = Fuzzy.
Read it, Fuzzy. I want you to. And so does everybody else.
He came BACK.
SHE MUST COME BACK.
FUZZY MUST COME BACK.
NOW.
OR NEVER.
He had a choice. Die, or go back.
Which did he pick?
WHICH OPTION?
Exactly.
He chose to come back.
And you must do the same.
Goodbye, Fuzzy.
Goodbye, AJR.
Goodbye, Hairy.
You must return some day...
-Woodswolf, making the last comment ever made by an AJR mod, most likely ever.
Goodbye...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................o... thank you woodswolf, i miss Fuzzy...,






(biscuitboo)

 

10 comments:

  1. dude, she's not quitting! but she might see these posts and get mad at ME! So ya, don't do it anymore. i want this blog to be a safe place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ key
    she kinda quit AJR but like if she gets mad blame it on me but u hav 2 edmit the note is pretty good @ biscuit boo um u kinda to forget the fuzzy crisus it was about 3 moths ago...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, heres what I pretty much think: She's lost interest in Animal Jam. I wouldn't want to do my AJ blog if I didn't like AJ. I also think she's pretty busy with Frogopia too. If you look at her profile, she removed AJ from her interests. Sooooo...... I don't blame Fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fuzzy shyivy must stay but ajr must not die its a good blog she inspired all of us to make an aj blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. @tigerstripe uh...ya....the note was from woodswolf. @ key99, if she really does not quit, that is the best news EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fuzzy Shyivy (VivaCandy) is on my buddy list... She added me at her last party... She was online a few days ago... She's not a member anymore... And when she was on, she just went to someone's den... I forgot whose den though... I didn't want to bother her...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @people

    is this biscuitboo person talking about fuzzy shyivy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, so I found fuzzy's profile on her blog(which kinda took forever) and I clicked. She has NO interest in Animal Jam, but yes, Frogopia. I checked the blog and it's all by Slidoo. She must play it a lot, because her profile pic is now a frog. She still has AJR as one of her blogs, and her profile is clearly updated, so the mystery is:
    Why isn't Fuzzy posting?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @eternal

    she sorta playes frogopia, if by play you mean make...

    why she isn't posting is because (sorta like me by the way) she lost interest in aj. (that's what everyone thinks... who knows the real reason...???

    but i'd say the rest is pretty correct...

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice! No swear words (mean words, cuss words, etc.) And again, PLEASE BE NICE!

Post Highlights

If something is not visible, highlight it and contact me (email below)! Make sure to include the title of the post in the email!!!

AJS's Email!

Well, email AJS at: key99ajsNEW@gmail.com

Posts below!!!

Posts below!!!