Sunday, April 10, 2011

Back......

The last 3 posts, I am very sorry about. Also if you want to be a blog Author, you just have to ask! But this is the catch: you have to have a blogger account. You also will need an Email account for yourself. If you  use your mom or dad's Email, you and me might both be in trouble for giving them spam. Soo just have an Email and blogger account! To ask follow these simple steps:
  • Tell me the Email to send the invite to
  • Your blog address (so I can see if your posts are good to be on my blog)
  • And last, the reason you want to be a blog author (this is so I know who wants to the most)
Okay! I know people will sign up!


    2 comments:

    1. hey key this is the only way to contact you my email isnt working so it will take a while to return them so don't think I'm mad at you I repeat my email isnt working thanks

      ReplyDelete
    2. it's ok....i didn't think u where mad at me in the first place!

      ReplyDelete

    Please be nice! No swear words (mean words, cuss words, etc.) And again, PLEASE BE NICE!

    Post Highlights

    If something is not visible, highlight it and contact me (email below)! Make sure to include the title of the post in the email!!!

    AJS's Email!

    Well, email AJS at: key99ajsNEW@gmail.com

    Posts below!!!

    Posts below!!!