Friday, April 22, 2011

New Things Around AJS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are a couple of new things! For one: I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO CHANGE THE ANNOYING '4 COMMENTS!' THING! AS YOU CAN SEE I CHANGED IT TO '4 Jammers Say:'!!!!!!!!!!! And another thing is:






.......






A lot of people are just blurting out answers for games and trying to copy! So you can no longer post comments on the Games! Now you have to Email me! (Sorry if you don't have an Email Address............if you don't...........well............meet me on animal jam!!!)






Ok! Hope this is better!


1 comment:

Please be nice! No swear words (mean words, cuss words, etc.) And again, PLEASE BE NICE!

Post Highlights

If something is not visible, highlight it and contact me (email below)! Make sure to include the title of the post in the email!!!

AJS's Email!

Well, email AJS at: key99ajsNEW@gmail.com

Posts below!!!

Posts below!!!