Sunday, April 10, 2011

Story One, Bye!

Just to say, this is your last chance to read Jamaa Stories of Fuzzy Roundanimal #1! Here's the story:

Jamaa Stories Of Fuzzy Roundanimal #1                                  Chapter 1 characters
                                                                    Rockness
                                                                    Fuzzy Roundanimal
                                                                    (Lubbey)
                                                                    SamBob


                  ~Chapter 1~

Me and my buds-Rockness, Lubbey, and SamBob-are adventurers. We LOVE risking our things. We are a clan called: Clan Black and White. One day, me and my clan (without Rockness) were walking through Jamaa Township, and then went to Club Geoz. "This is boring!" I said. "Si!" replied Lubbey, who was spanish. "Hey," piped up SamBob. "Why don't we like go visit Rockness's den!" "Sounds good!" I replied. So I opened my buddy list, and clicked on Rockness. "She's online!" I said to the group. Then we teleported to Rockness's den.

                                                                           Chapter 2 characters
                                                                           Rockness
                                                                           Fuzzy Roundanimal
                                                                           (Lubbey)
                                                                           SamBob
                                                                           (Arnold)


                 ~Chapter 2~

Finally we were done loading. Rockness was redecorating her den. "Hi Rockness......." I said, but my voice trailed off, and my eyes went to a small, fuzzy, bunny. "This," said Rockness. "Is Arnold." I went and bent next to the fuzzy little rabbit. "Hi there Arnold!" I said, but Arnold scooted away. "Sorry Fuzzy-er-Blackjack." Said Rockness. "'Sokay." I said, although it really wasn't 'Ok.' More like 'Please Rockness! No more members!' "He's part of the team now!" said Rockness. "That's exactly what I DIDN'T want you to say." I mumbled. "Okay Arnold! I have a mission for you!" Everyone stared. "What did you just....." SamBob started to say but I didn't listen. "Go to Saripia Forest." I said. "Okay?" "Ok." said Arnold, and I don't think he has Free-Chat.

                                                                                 Chapter 3 characters
                                                                                 Fuzzy Roundanimal
                                                                                 (Arnold)
                                                                              



                   ~Chapter 3~

Back in Saripia, Ronald was keeping a watch out, (even though Saripia was NOT close to HQ), when sudently set off a trap! But back at my den, we were having a meeting. Then my buzzer went off. "Oh no!" I said. "Arnold is in trouble!" And we all ran outside.
                                                           * * *
When we got to Saripia, we saw Arnold hanging in a trap. "Yes." he said, though I think he meant "Hurray! Yahoo! I finally get help!" "Don't worry Arnold!" I yelled. "We'll get you!" And that is when our adventure started.

                                                                            Chapter 4 characters
                                                                            Fuzzy Roundanimal
                                                                            (Arnold)
                                                                            Rockness
                                                                            VivaCandy
                                                                            GhostOfKey99





                  ~Chapter 4~

Arnold was right there. I could tell he was hanging on for deer life. "Arnold!" Then I saw someone. He was invisible. He said in a deep voice, "Beware my old body!" "What does that mean ghost!?" I asked. Then I clicked on his name and it said "TheGhostOfKey99" "Wait," I said. "You're my future?" "Only if you save that worthless Arnold." Ghost said. "No," I shook my head. "I can't. Arnold is part of the team." And we were off on a frightening journey.
              Maybe charging at the ghost was not the best idea...I ran right through him. Maybe I should've thought that through. I thought. "Arnold" Screamed Rockness. Then, a member rabbit sprang from the forest. The rabbit clonked TheGhostOfKey99 on the head. Then, that ghost ran into the woods. "That was awesome!" I said. I don't have any idea why I used a non-free-chat line... "Just doing my job!" The rabbit said. I clicked the rabbit's name. Then, I stopped. "Guys," I said. "VivaCandy is here." Their mouths dropped open.



                                                                                        Chapter 5 Characters
                                                                                        Fuzzy Roundanimal
                      Viva Candy
                      (Arnold)                                                          Rockness
                                                                     
   
                        ~Chapter 5~
We were silent for a long time. Then, I broke the silence. "Well, we've gotten through saving Arnold. That was our mission." Everyone was still a rock. "Uh guys?" I said. Finally they started to move. "Uh what?" Asked...Arnold? Had he just used non-free-chat lines to trick us? "   " He said. "Yes." Obviously he was trying to trick us, but the others didn't seem to notice that Arnold just used a non-free-chat line...They were mind-tricked. Arnold was an enemy.
               Well, I didn't notice this before, but Arnold was supposed to have been banned from animal-jam. He somehow convinced an owner to let him back on. And that definetly will cause some big problems. Arnold had also been banned from pretty much everything. One thing was clear though. It was, Arnold was an enemy. (Did I mention that already?) "Rockness," I said. "Can you please get some marsh-mellows from your house?" "Sure" She said and went away. Now it was just me, VivaCandy, and Arnold. "Thanks!" Arnold said, obviously sarcastic. According to Rockness, Arnold hates marsh-mellows. But then, another ghost came. 
                                             
                                                                                         
                                                             


Chapter 6 Characters
All the same as Chapter 5 except there is a new character, SoNoR8






                           ~Chapter 6~
The ghost this time was named, "TheGhostOfLONEWOLFPACK". VivaCandy ran into battle but I stopped her. "I'll go this time" I said. I charged. Somehow, my name was changing from blue to...GOLD! My paw was turning from the paw to...AJ! I was becoming an AJ Guide! I grabbed my sword, which I didn't know how I did it so fast, and stabbed TheGhostOfLONEWOLFPACK in the head, doing no damage. "&*#%@" I said. (I didn't really say the word, just did that) I stabbed another 100 times and then finally, TheGhostOfLONEWOLFPACK died. I was very wounded. I fell to the ground. Then, my old friend, SoNoR8 came and said, "Key!" "Wha.." I tried to say, but my back hurt too much. The others came around me, except for Arnold, of course. Arnold hated me anyway. I had to get up, but I couldn't. I was paralyzed. "Anyone have a Shaman in handy?" I asked. Then, out of no where, my favorite Shaman came. Peck. "Ah." Said Peck. "The new Guide has fallen." And she went poof away. I was hurting like crazy, and my name its self was fading. I was dieing. Almost every single animal was looking at my half-dead body. Also, Peck was no longer my favorite. But back to the point. There were some sobs. Then I remembered, I had survived Animal War 1 and 2 and 3, and why couldn't I survive this? Then, my body glowed. I was white all over, even my eyes were white, which would not be my first choice. Soon, my name was back, though blue and not gold. And I was a normal animal in AJ again. Then for the next 3 weeks, I was the Jammer Spotlight, until one day, every single animal in Jamaa was mimicked by a ghost.


4 comments:

  1. Nice job key99 this is Monster Scaryrose i finally posted somthin at Monster Scaryrose jamma central plz comment on my blog! Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Monster Scaryrose
    If you keep commenting, you could become a GREAT mod!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And my old user name was LONEWOLFPACK

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice! No swear words (mean words, cuss words, etc.) And again, PLEASE BE NICE!

Post Highlights

If something is not visible, highlight it and contact me (email below)! Make sure to include the title of the post in the email!!!

AJS's Email!

Well, email AJS at: key99ajsNEW@gmail.com

Posts below!!!

Posts below!!!