Friday, April 29, 2011

Shamans Scattered!

Well, I've read posts.....and then I worked out my fear and saw there actually were Shamans that were all around Jamaa!!!!!! If haven't found any........just let me know if you found one like this:

  • The Shaman you saw
  • What time you saw him/her
  • What date you see him/her
  • And lastly, which Land was he/she in
This is all for
  1. Spam
  2. So I can possibly fin him/her (not saying I'm greedy, just want to see a different Shaman....)
OK! Bye!!!


2 comments:

  1. well i haven't seen one but it will be so cool to see one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi key , ur so lucky!u get to know about some shamans! i look forward to ur blog wich says that somone saw a shaman! i never saw one , though....:'(

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice! No swear words (mean words, cuss words, etc.) And again, PLEASE BE NICE!

Post Highlights

If something is not visible, highlight it and contact me (email below)! Make sure to include the title of the post in the email!!!

AJS's Email!

Well, email AJS at: key99ajsNEW@gmail.com

Posts below!!!

Posts below!!!