Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bad Thingies

I feal like crying when something bd happens anywhere. Whether it happens to me or not. And a lot of bad things have been happening to me lately...

So I'm calling off Key99 account for a while.
Gonna see what happens.
Hopefully nothin' bad.
So I'll just be on my new account I'm currently being on.
Maybe a little Frogopia.
And when more things come out on AJ--
I'll go on with Ke99.
But for now, that one's off.
Also I need some time away from crowds.
So see ya for a while!

3 comments:

  1. its not going to be bad any more because im trying to get a tie for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww if I understand you aren't going on aj for a while well I will miss you : |

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a black tie! Call me up! My username is VivaChocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice! No swear words (mean words, cuss words, etc.) And again, PLEASE BE NICE!

Post Highlights

If something is not visible, highlight it and contact me (email below)! Make sure to include the title of the post in the email!!!

AJS's Email!

Well, email AJS at: key99ajsNEW@gmail.com

Posts below!!!

Posts below!!!