Saturday, May 28, 2011

My game

Alright so most of you know about my blog about warriors right? if not here is the link, so I made my own game like Rabbents but about warriors, it's pretty cool for people who read warriors but for people who don't it makes no scenes at all but I want some people playing it... here is the link have fun! 
and the sprite should be in the bottom left corner click anywhere to go there and to eat press E if your on an animal like a rabbit or a mouse the food bar at the top should go up (and I haven't made Riverclan yet... working on it) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice! No swear words (mean words, cuss words, etc.) And again, PLEASE BE NICE!

Post Highlights

If something is not visible, highlight it and contact me (email below)! Make sure to include the title of the post in the email!!!

AJS's Email!

Well, email AJS at: key99ajsNEW@gmail.com

Posts below!!!

Posts below!!!