Monday, May 30, 2011

Uh oh...but...!

I logged on to AJ a few minutes ago....and my glove was GONE! So dragons4evr is still counted as a buddy of the month for 2 days later after today. So I was mad at animal jam. Also, I almost made a post about how "dumb aj is for doing this" but then....:

I logged back on a few minutes later...after I cooled off....and went to Jamaa township saying, "if you have an extra glove send here! mine is gone! it's not a scam! trust me!" and someone DID send me a...lava glove! It's purple, but I don't care! Here's me again:

The glove is from LatteFrappe so if you see her (I don't know why, but a lot of my buds a girls and sometimes I don't even realize it) tell her she is a good friend! Bye now! :)


1 comment:

Please be nice! No swear words (mean words, cuss words, etc.) And again, PLEASE BE NICE!

Post Highlights

If something is not visible, highlight it and contact me (email below)! Make sure to include the title of the post in the email!!!

AJS's Email!

Well, email AJS at: key99ajsNEW@gmail.com

Posts below!!!

Posts below!!!