Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hola [Hi]


Español [Spanish]:
Hola a todos! Hoy es el Cinco de Mayo! Usted puede harber notado que estoy hablando en español. Sí, lo soy. Ahora tengo que ir. Porque el espa lleva mucho tiempo. Así que adiós!


English [Inglés]:
Hi everyone! Today is the Fifth of May! You may have noticed I am speaking in Spanish. Yes I am. Now I have to go. Because Spanish takes a LONG time. So, bye!


I did that to show different ways of how to speak my post.
But I really have to go so, bye! BYE!

5 comments:

  1. COOL!!!!Your talking in Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's like sinko dimios or something

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sinko? It's spelt Cinco. Dimios, is nothing in spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leaping/jessica87699:22 PM, May 29, 2011

    Funny, as well as cool, Key99! And I mean it WAY MORE thank you think!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice! No swear words (mean words, cuss words, etc.) And again, PLEASE BE NICE!

Post Highlights

If something is not visible, highlight it and contact me (email below)! Make sure to include the title of the post in the email!!!

AJS's Email!

Well, email AJS at: key99ajsNEW@gmail.com

Posts below!!!

Posts below!!!