Monday, May 30, 2011

My glove!

Did I mention I got my membership back?

Also, I was talking to one of my buds-dragonheart4evr-and she said she had two legendary gloves and one mummy glove! I said, "I have 0 legendary, 0 mummy, 0 regular, 0 etc."
She said, "Want my mummy glove?"
I jumped around with joy and said, "Sure!!!!!!!!!!"
She sent me a letter, with a gift, and I got a mummy glove! And I knew she wasn't a scammer, that's why I trusted her to send it. She didn't even ask for anything in return! Here's a few pics of me with the glove on:


Now I only have one goal to reach:

To get on the Jammer Spotlight if they are still doing it!!!

So I'm going up one level in being nice :D! Bye now!

 

5 comments:

  1. :( my blog ain tlike this so i toke every thing off mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Howlingwolf
    it doesn't have to be like mine! you can give me admin privleges and it might get a lit' big popular (not promising anything!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Howlingwolf
    It could even have a "Buddy of the Month" like most cheat sites or just get creative and make picture corners or stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Admiral Speedywolf1:44 PM, July 06, 2011

    @Key99
    Hey Key99! I'm your buddy, remember me?

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice! No swear words (mean words, cuss words, etc.) And again, PLEASE BE NICE!

Post Highlights

If something is not visible, highlight it and contact me (email below)! Make sure to include the title of the post in the email!!!

AJS's Email!

Well, email AJS at: key99ajsNEW@gmail.com

Posts below!!!

Posts below!!!